Faucet Repair Services
Probably one of the most overused and under-recognized plumbing fixtures in a home is the faucet. Home faucets are used on a daily basis and need to be in top working condition otherwise leaks and other issues can occur. If there is an issue with a faucet, it needs to be addressed as quickly as possible to prevent further damage. Leaking or damaged faucets inspected as soon as possible and failure to repair a faulty faucet can lead to mold and rot in cabinets, waste of money, and possible damage to pipes. When and if you do notice a faucet in your home is leaking, call a reputable plumbing company as soon as possible.
SAL Plumbing and Rooter Inc. in Sherman Oaks, CA, are available to help with any faucet repair. Call us today at 818-574-8522 to schedule an appointment.
Professional Faucet Installation
A leaking faucet can be due to a number of reasons, but there are a few common reasons across the board:
- Problem with the O ring: The O ring can become loose and worn out with regular use of a faucet. This can cause leaks to occur at or near the handles.
- Corrosion: A buildup of sediment around what is the valve seat on a faucet and lead to corrosion and eventual leaks.
- Worn out/damaged washer: This is actually the most common reason for a faucet leak. A washer is forced against the valve seat when a faucet is turned on. Regular use wears down the washer and eventually, leaks happen.
- Faulty installation: An inexperienced plumber can make mistakes, like using a washer that is too big or too small. In either case, leaks are inevitable.
- Age: When a faucet or the fixture parts are out-of-date, leaks and other problems are more likely to occur than with a newer faucet.
If you are noticing any leaks or issues with your faucet, it may be time to call a reputable plumbing company. Keeping up with regular and necessary repairs can actually help to save you money in the long run. The fact of the matter is, leaking faucets not only waste water, but they also waste money.
Whether we installed your faucet or not, SAL Plumbing and Rooter Inc. is a full-service plumbing company. After you schedule an appointment with us, a professional plumber will come out to perform routine repairs or complete a faucet replacement when needed.
Contact Us Today for a Consultation
As your local and reputable plumbing company, we offer competitive pricing for our services as well as for any plumbing materials needed. Want to know why homeowners rely on us for faucet repair in Sherman Oaks, CA? Call our SAL Plumbing and Rooter Inc. office at 818-574-8522 for more information.