Drain Cleaning in Sherman Oaks
Fixing Clogged Drains in the Greater Los Angeles Area
A clogged drain is not only annoying – it can also be unhealthy if it’s not quickly resolved. At Sal Plumbing & Rooter, we offer free estimates from our fast and friendly plumbers to help quickly and correctly resolve the inconvenience of a drain that just won’t flow. Our trucks are equipped with advanced drain cleaning systems, such as hydro jetting, to blast away stubborn build up and help your drains flow better than ever.
Give us a call at (818) 975-2131 for more information or to schedule your free estimate! We offer service in both English and Spanish.
What Causes Clogged Drains?
Many homes in Los Angeles County were built with piping systems that have corroded over time. The channel through the pipes can also become smaller due to mineral scale or the buildup of oil, grease, dirt, and other debris.
Our drain cleaning services can restore drains that have become slow or clogged due to a number of issues, including:
- Root intrusions into pipes
- Oil and grease buildup
- Corroded or rusted pipes
- Mineral buildup
- Food debris flushed down the sink
- Hygiene products, including so-called “flushable” wipes
- Hair clogs
“They were extremely professional and very honest with everything that needed to be done. It was such a relief they could come out to our home so fast!”- Travis L.
Emergency Drain Cleaning Services in Sherman Oaks
Drains seem to fail at the most inconvenient times, whether before or after working hours, on the weekend, or when guests are visiting. Our efficient drain cleaning services are designed to put your mind at ease with fast solutions and honest, upfront pricing.
Do not hesitate to contact us to schedule service for any of the following, and more:
- Clogged toilets: We can restore the drain system for a clogged toilet quickly and efficiently.
- Clogged kitchen sink: A clogged kitchen sink can occur due to food debris from the garbage disposal, or oil, fat, and grease accumulating over time.
- Clogged bathroom basins: Hair, soap, and cosmetic products entering a bathroom drain can eventually lead to a slowed or backed up drain.
- Clogged shower drains: When a shower won’t drain properly, it may be clogged with hair, soap, conditioner, and other debris.
- Clogged tub drain: A tub drain can stop working due to soap and skin products that build up over time, combined with mineral scale, hair, and other debris.
- Clogged sewer line: When the wastewater line to the sewer is clogged, none of your drains will work properly. Our hydro jetting service can quickly clear out your sewer line so all wastewater flows quickly from every drain in your home.
- Clogged washing machine drains: Thread, fluff, and other debris can eventually clog your washing machine drain. Our technicians can find the clog and solve it fast.
Contact Sal Plumbing & Rooter today at (818) 975-2131 for drain cleaning services that fit your schedule and your budget.
Learn helpful plumbing advice from our blog.Learning Center
- Bel Air
- Los Angeles
- Sherman Oaks
- San Fernando
- Santa Monica
- Woodland Hills
- & More!