At Sal Plumbing & Rooter, we understand that sewer line repair can be a difficult and expensive process. That's why we offer a variety of services to help you get the job done quickly and efficiently. From traditional trenching to modern trenchless sewer line repair techniques, our experienced technicians are here to provide you with the best solution for your service needs. We specialize in pipe bursting, cured-in-place pipe (CIPP), and directional drilling, so you can be sure that your sewer line will be repaired correctly. Our team is also available for emergency repairs, so don't hesitate to contact us if you need help right away.
Give us a call at (818) 975-2131 for more information or to schedule your free estimate! We offer service in both English and Spanish.
Because sewers are generally the largest and most powerful pipes on a property, you might be wondering why they can break down. There are several reasons why these lines may require repairs, some of which are unavoidable, while others can be preventable.
Issues that can lead to sewer line problems include:
- Clogs from accumulated toilet paper, paper towels, grease, hair, or an accumulation of other debris
- Buildup of mineral deposits within the pipes
- Tree roots that crush or infiltrate the lines because they are drawn to the water in the pipes
- The age of your pipes
- The material your pipes are made from
- Whether your pipes were installed correctly
- Ground movement, such as from earthquakes, which can dislodge improperly installed or planned out sewer systems
“Thank you Michael for the excellent work you did yesterday at our house. You proved to us how professional you are. Our sewer line is now working like a charm and we know that we will not have any problem with it in the near future.”- Virginia K.
Admittedly, sewer systems are probably not the most pleasant part of your house to think about. However, these pipes, drains, and connected fixtures are vital for taking wastewater and sewage away from your home and into the municipal sewer line or septic system. For this reason, it is never a good idea to ignore sewer lines that are not working as they should. If you notice foul odors or there are visible signs of backup in your sinks and toilets, contact our team right away. You may even notice a surge in wildlife and pests, ranging from cockroaches to rats, which are all drawn to the backed-up sewage.
Of course, just one of these issues on its own does not immediately signal that the sewer is on its way out. However, if at least two of these problems emerge, it is time to contact our sewer specialists. Quick action must be taken to restore the sewer system back to normal before you experience bigger and more expensive problems, such as burst pipes, flooding, or other unpleasant issues.
Your sewer lines are extremely important, and no time should be lost when it comes to detecting a leak or clog. Our plumbing specialists start with a thorough video camera inspection to examine the condition of the pipes and find efficient solutions that can prevent a larger issue from occurring.
During our inspection, we’ll pay attention to the following details:
- How is the water pressure throughout the lines?
- Are all valves tightly and properly connected?
- Are there any leaks, cracks, or holes in the pipes?
- Are there are clogs or is there an accumulated buildup on the pipe walls that can lead to a clog?
- Are there any external signs of a leak, such as bad odors, unexplained lush areas or puddles in your landscaping, or a higher-than-average utility bill?
We aim to provide peace of mind through our thorough sewer line examinations. You can always count on Sal Plumbing & Rooter for dependable plumbing solutions.
Contact one of our team members today at (818) 975-2131 for expert sewer services in Sherman Oaks and surrounding areas.
Learn helpful plumbing advice from our blog.Learning Center
- Bel Air
- Los Angeles
- Sherman Oaks
- San Fernando
- Santa Monica
- Woodland Hills
- & More!