Sewer Line Services
Sewer line issues should always be taken seriously. A quick way to tell if you are dealing with a sewer blockage or sewer line damage is to check for any bad smell coming from one or more drains. If the smell is there, turn the water off and call a reputable plumber immediately because you may have a clog or sewer line damage. SAL Plumbing and Rooter Inc. are a reliable plumbing company in your area. We have years of experience and fully-stocked trucks ready to go when you call us for assistance.
For sewer line repair services in the Sherman Oaks, CA area, contact us at 818-980-5570.
Sewer Line Repair
For sewer line repairs, you need an experienced plumber to do job because it’s not just about digging for pipes and replacing them. There are are other parts, structures, and electrical lines on the property. More importantly you want a plumbing team that can get the job done efficiently, quickly, and reliably. SAL Plumbing and Rooter Inc. team is experienced and reliable for these needs.
Causes for Sewer Line Repairs
While there can be many reasons for a sewer line clog, there are a few common reasons seen across the board:
- Pipe damage: Broken and ruptured pipes mean that waste can’t drain properly, which leads to frequent backups.
- Pipes can break and burst due to shifting soil, settling, increased traffic, etc.
- They can also corrode, making drainage more and more difficult, and eventually to collapse.
- Leaking joints and broken seals allow water and waste to escape, causing backups.
- Root infiltration: Depending on where the sewer line is, tree roots can grow into and around a pipe. The roots can puncture the piping, creating places for water and waste to escape. Drainage won’t happen properly and backups will be frequent.
- Sagging: Sections of piping can sink as time goes on and ground/soil conditions change. The sagging section will collect dirt, debris, and more, which will cause clogs and backups.
- Debris in drains: Knowing what can and can’t be flushed down a toilet can save homeowners a lot of headache. The wrong items can cause immediate clogs, waste backup, and a host of other problems.
- Grease down the drain: While garbage disposals can seem like catchalls for kitchens, grease is a surefire way to have problems. Grease quickly collects in piping and sewer lines and eventually causes clogs, backups, and more.
Whatever your needs are, SAL Plumbing and Rooter Inc. are available for help. We are a full-service plumbing company, with a specialty in emergency plumbing repair. If you are experiencing any plumbing issue like those listed above the most important step is to find the main water line and turn the water off. Doing so will help to prevent further damage to the pipes and your home.
Contact Us for Quality Service
SAL Plumbing and Rooter Inc. is a family-owned business with 10+ years of experience with plumbing and sewer line needs. We are dedicated to providing top quality service, which is why we focus on emergency plumbing needs. With fully-stocked, radio-dispatched trucks, our plumbing team is ready to go. SAL Plumbing and Rooter Inc. offers competitive pricing and servicing in your area.
When it comes to sewer line repairs in the Sherman Oaks, CA, the team with SAL Plumbing and Rooter Inc. is the best in your area. Call us today at 818-980-5570 to schedule an appointment.